NURSE / CLINIC / RENAL / ROTHERHAM
Hours: 37.5 per week – No Nights / No Sundays
Europe’s largest renal service providing high end care into the NHS is looking for a Nurse – RGN, to join them as they continue to innovate and provide services into the renal sector.
This exciting opportunity for a Nurse will be based at our Clinic in Rotherham.
The clinic in Rotherham is located within the grounds of Rotherham general hospital and currently has 20 dialysis stations.
The clinic is open Monday – Saturday.
There is free parking and the clinic also has good bus/public transport links.
BENEFITS FOR NURSE INCLUDE:
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
* Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 06.30 to 22.30 (No Nights* or Sunday working)
* Competitive Salary , Unsocial Payments*, Location Allowance*
* 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
* Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
* Relocation allowance *
* Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
RESPONISIBILITIES FOR THE NURSE:
* Take ownership of care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients
* Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
* Review pre and post haemodialysis care with patient
* Discuss health concerns with patient; review any concerns with the multi-disciplinary team as necessary
* Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with Diaverum processes
* Monitor dialysis water treatment system for use according to the established procedures
* Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care’ is provided at all times
* Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programmes
REQUIREMENTS FOR NURSE:
* NMC Registered General Nurse
* Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
* 1 year+ experience in general nursing / Applications from newly qualified Nurses are also welcomed
(Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential) – full training is provided.
* Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773