Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Nurse / Salary £17.29 / Days / Burscough, Ormskirk
A nurse is needed to join an outstanding, purpose-built service with 51 beds looking after Dementia, Old Age and EMI.
They have a an outstanding reputation within their geographical area and now seeking to expand their nursing team.
The responsibilities of the Nurse include:
– Maintaining excellent clinical skills within NMC guidelines.
– To work in partnership and thereby promote choice, participation and motivation.
– Promotion of therapeutic activity and wellbeing.
– To support and direct the care team.
– Maintenance of CQC fundamental standards & NICE Guidelines.
– Monitoring and maintaining standards of care.
– Maintenance of person centred care plans and risk assessments.
– Medication administration, ordering and storage.
– Staff supervision and appraisal.
– Maintaining the Company Ethos and values.
– Adhering to Company Policy and Procedures.
All Nurse applicants require:
-Registered nurse qualification – with a valid NMC PIN
-Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
-Excellent communication skills
-Satisfactory references and DBS check
-Dedication to the role
The Nurse package includes:
-A salary of up to £17.29 per hour dependent on skills and experience
-Training and development provided to progress/ ongoing programme scheme
-Generous annual leave entitlement
Call Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 today or Reply to this advert to apply!
You must sign in to apply for this position.