Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Registered General Nurse
£16.00 + Paid Breaks
Time recruitment are proud to work with a leading nursing organisation who are currently seeing a registered nurse in one of their stunning specialist general nursing services in the Accrington area of North Manchester
This modernised service offers a wide variety of specialised care such as general nursing/palliative care, specialist dementia care and EAB – intermediate care so as a Registered Nurse here you can be guaranteed professional development; ongoing training and the opportunity to work within a long standing; close knit team.
Duties of a Registered Nurse:
* Wound care and tissue viability
* Peg Feeding
* Palliative care/end of life
* Person centered care planning
* Overseeing 5 care assistants in their day to day duties
* Medication storage, rounds and disposal
Benefits of a Registered Nurse:
* Competitive salaries reviewed annually
* Award winning training and development
* Paid enhancements for working Christmas and holidays
* Pension plan
* DBS paid
* Retail Discounts
* Massive career progression
There are excellent transport links, and easily commutable by train, bus or car.
If you think this role is for a Registered Nurse is for you, and you would like to be considered then please APPLY by either contacting Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773.
You must sign in to apply for this position.