Liverpool / £17.50 ph + paid breaks / New 12 Bed Unit
Registered Nurse required. My client is a medium sized Healthcare Provider with 12 homes across the country who believe that everyone who requires care deserves to receive individualised support which promotes their health and wellbeing. This service based in Huyton, Liverpool is opening a new 12 bed Dementia Nursing and Residential unit and are therefore looking for RMN Nurses or General Nurses with Dementia experience. The service has a clinical manager in place who is building an exceptional team in a fun and positive environment and with excellent training and progression opportunities it is a great time to join this forward thinking team.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £17.50 per hour
* Paid Break
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Enhancements for Bank Holidays
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.