Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£16K – £18K depending on experience
Monday to Friday 9am – 5:15pm
Our client are a firm of solicitors based in South Manchester specializing in the full range of legal services including personal injury claims, immigration, property, family law and criminal law. They are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team and will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Conveyancing department.
The usual day to day tasks of a Legal Secretary will be:
– Opening files and taking instruction from clients
– Dealing with admin on new cases
– Identification checks
– Assist clients with initial paperwork
– Draft contract packages
– Chasing any outstanding documentations
– Draft invoices and financial statements
– Dealing with post completion work
– Submitting Land Registry applications
– General administration such as photocopying, filing and scanning
– Over 40 years experience between the staff
– Specialise in Immigration Law, Personal Injury and Family Law
– Competitive and transparent fees
– High quality service from start to finish
They are looking for people to interview IMMEDIATELY for the Legal Secretary role so APPLY NOW or contact Sam at Time Recruitment.
Paralegal, Paraplanner, Para Legal, Legal Secretary, Legal Admin, Admin, Administrator, Administration, Legal, Solicitor, Lawyer, Litigation, Conveyance, Conveyancing , Family Law, Personal Injury, PI
You must sign in to apply for this position.