WIGAN / £18.50 PER HOUR + PAID BREAK / PERMANENT / NIGHTS
Registered Nurse required. My is a medium Healthcare Provider with 16 home in the North and Northwest of England, established for over 14 years providing a happy environment for all residents.
This particular service has 51 beds, Good CQC, based in Wigan and offers nursing and dementia care for the elderly.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £18.50 per hour
* Paid Break
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Enhancements for Bank Holidays
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.