Partington, Manchester – M31
£16.50 to £18 per hour + Paid Break – (£30888 to £44928)
Days or Nights
Full or Part time hours available
Time Recruitment are currently representing a small award winning learning disability specialist nursing service based in Partington, South Manchester on its search for a Registered Nurse.
Your role as a Registered Nurse will be based in a service that has been recognized as one of only three homes in the Manchester area to have a recognized award for the quality a service it offers for Leaning disability patients.
As a Registered Nurse you will supported by at least 3-4 Nurses on shift.
The successful Registered Nurse will work in a purposely built facility with state of the art equipment, this opportunity is perfect for a Registered Nurse wishing to grow their knowledge and nursing competencies.
The benefits that come with the Registered Nurse role include:
* Comprehensive induction and training programme for as long as you need
* Privet health care benefits
* Free Meals
* small personal care service
* On site Physio
* Employee benefits scheme – online shopping, discounts and vouchers
*Cinema tickets, perk app, cater box
*Extra day off for Birthdays and 7 weeks holiday entitlement
The role of Registered Nurse will include the following duties:
* Ensure all standards are met in accordance to NMC and CQC standards
* Deliver excellence in therapeutic care
* Risk assessment
* Care Plan Management
* Medication rounds
* Management of challenging behaviours
If you want to be a part of this exciting new service, get in touch Please contact Matthew at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or apply below