Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Registered Nurse – RMN
Salary: 17.00 per hour + Time & Half Enchantments!
Sutton in Ashfield, Nottingham
Hours: Full time or Part time available
Time Recruitment Is assisting a specialist complex provider in the search for an Registered Nurses – RMN to support a brand new unit being opened for an established service.The facility has an excellent reputation in the community and has been awarded one of the top 20 cares homes in Nottingham.
The new unit will have 10 beds in total and will be for people who are suffering with enduring mental health, it will be great opportunity for the Registered Nurse – RMN that is working at the facility to really make difference to service users life by creating therapeutic pathways and promoting independent living.
* Purpose built building with state of the art facilities
* Three – ten bedded units
* Caring for complex conditions – Neuro-disability – Mental ill-health – Brain injury, spinal injury and stroke
* Highly experienced management team
* Originally a healthcare training provider
Registered Nurse – RMN Benefits:
* Award winning training and development – Affiliated with local University
* Regular 1-2-1 and development sessions
* Time and half for overtime
* 25 days annual leave including a birthday holiday
* Childcare vouchers
* Company contributed pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Paid handover time
If you would like the opportunity to work for a leading healthcare provider who believe in knowledge and progression then please apply below or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment for more information.
This position would be suitable for: Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disability Nurse, Agency Nurse, Charge Nurse, Unit Manager, Lead Nurse, Night Nurse, and Community Nurse.
You must sign in to apply for this position.