Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Location: Aston, Birmingham (B6)
Salary: £23,877 – £28,090 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday – Saturday) – Sundays off
Shift: Days or Nights Available
Time Recruitment is assisting a large international renal dialysis provider in recruiting for a Renal Nurse for their busy outpatient dialysis clinic in Aston, Birmingham the service is their flagship Birmingham clinic.
As a world leader in renal care, they thrive off advancing technology and making a difference to patients’ lives, you will be offered a trainee dialysis specialist position within a company that will provide training to someone from a non-renal background – the comprehensive renal training programme is around 3-6 months long which will consist of classroom based and supervisory based training for trainee renal nurses.
As a Nurse on a renal dialysis unit your duties will be as follows:
* You will take ownership of care programmes for dialysis patients with end stage renal disease or acute renal failure
* Working closely with specialists in the field you will provide stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients whilst awaiting transplant or aiding patient who have multiple organ failure or AIDS/Hep B.
* Patients attend the outpatient clinic on average 3 times per week; you will be the named nurse for no more than 4/5 patients over a 6 hour period.
* This is a very patient centric role where you will act as a named nurse and liaise with your patients on a regular basis
* Assessment and educational based taking local NHS referrals and aiding patients in self-treatment at home also
* Preparation and monitoring of dialysis machines
* Pre and post haemodialysis care
* IV fluid administration
Benefits for working as a Renal Nurse within a specialist group such as this one include:
– Guaranteed Professional Development
– Outstanding and award winning training
– Competitive and negotiable salary
– Flexible working hours
– Overtime always available
– Company pension
– Paid external training courses and university tuition
– Regular salary reviews
– Medical Plans
– Dental Plans
– Extended sick leave
– Discount fitness programme
– Life Insurance
So if you do or don’t have renal experience and are looking for a new challenge with training whilst growing your clinical development portfolio apply below, you will obtain the opportunity to obtain qualifications in nephrocare and eventually move into a leadership position with all training and professional development paid for.
We welcome applications from experienced registered general nurses or newly qualified registered general nurses from various backgrounds who simply have a passion for engaging a new area of nursing.
If you have any questions or wish to know more about the position contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below.
You must sign in to apply for this position.