Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Renal Nurse – Outpatient Clinic – Rochdale
Salary: £29,649 – Depending on Experience
Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday – Saturday) Sundays off!
Shifts: Various shifts between 7am-6:30pm
A key private healthcare client providing renal services in an outpatient clinic based in Rochdale; awarded for the development of new technology and innovating new software and equipment in this specialist field; as Renal Nurse here you will be joining a fantastic company and gain extensive experience alongside a wealth of training and expertise.
This state of the art clinic has equipment offering specialist treatment to patient with end stage kidney disease preparing patients for kidney transplant; the company is a world leader and is renowned for producing all medication and machines for NHS hospitals and other specialist renal services; so you can be assured your joining a reputable provider!
As a Renal Nurse you will provide stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients and be a named nurse for no more than 5 patients during a 6 hour shift; this is an incredibly patient centric role as your patients will attend clinic up to 3 times per week.
Renal Nurses benefit from NHS matching benefits; these include:
* Guaranteed Professional Development
* No Sunday or Night Shift Working
* Assigned mentor for up to 12 months
* 12-week intensive induction
* Positive Attendance Vouchers (up to £200 bonus per year)
* Outstanding and award winning RCNi training
* Overtime (time and a half after completing full-time hours – 150 hours every 4 weeks)
* Flexible working hours – short shifts/long shifts
* Company contributed pension
* Paid external training courses and university tuition
* Regular salary reviews
* Long Service Vouchers
* Extended sick leave and maternity leave
* Discount fitness programme
* Life Insurance/Assurance
* Renal Nurse Experience
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* * IChoose – Employee saving scheme with great discounts including phone contracts
* * Possible Relocation Allowance upto £4,000
Renal Nurses applying for the post should be dedicated, enthusiastic, keen to learn new skills; within a company that will provide training to someone from a non-renal background over a 12 month period, applicants for the post should be RGN trained and hold a valid NMC pin
Please contact Matthew at Time Recruitment for further information or apply below!
You must sign in to apply for this position.