Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Salary: £17.70 per hour
Days or Nights- Full Time or Part Time Available – up to 42 hours on offer
Time Recruitment are a specialist healthcare recruitment assisting a national health care provider who are a top 20 care home provider across the UK; we are leading the search for an experienced Registered Nurse who has a passion for elderly care and wants to work for a renowned and highly regarded care village in the Solihull area.
This stunning retirement village is of a luxury standard offering largely residential care and dementia nursing excellence boasting all the latest technology to support all the residents and the staff nurses assisting them. Alongside having plenty of activities to enjoy including a cinema room, bistro, hair salon, computer room and beautiful sensory gardens.
The service is dedicated to clinical excellence with 60 nursing beds available there are 3 units within the service making the nursing units 20 beds in size; well manageable; easy to manage with excellent care staffing levels.
Your role as a Registered Nurse will comprise of the following duties:
– Welcoming and admitting new residents
– Person centered care planning and the administration of medication
– Palliative and end of life care
– Dementia care and dementia awareness
– Medication management and rounds
– Safeguarding and DOLS
Once you have settled into your role as a Registered Nurse here there will be additional development opportunities linked to your personal interests such as:
– Tissue Viability Link Nurse
– NVQ level 4/5 in management
– Train the trainer/mentorship qualification
– End of life Care Specialist
– Dementia Lead Nurse
– Key person for Medication ordering
– Key Lead for Infection Control
– Resident Experience Ambassador and much, much and more mandatory training on offer.
So if you are looking to work for a progressive, award winning company with excellent care reviews and resident feedback who will endorse; challenge and continuously commit to your development apply for the Registered Nurse role below!
Please note applicants for the position must be NMC registered; RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified.
For further information please contact Sarah at Time Recruitment