Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
RGN – Nurse
Specialist centre providing care and rehabilitation for adults and children with an acquired brain injury located in Bury
Salary – £30500,38 – £38000.00
Days or Nights – Full time and Part time
Lots of benefits!
Time Recruitment is happy to be recruiting a Registered General Nurse with clinical experience including leadership skills and an ability to mentor junior staff for a highly rewarding RGN – Nurse role in Bury.
The role will involve caring for adults with complex physical and functional needs, including tracheostomy and long term ventilation (for which full training will be given).
This is an excellent opportunity within a highly specialist field for the right nurses to join a busy team and enjoy new challenges in a fully supported role in a service which has been rated as ‘Good’ by the CQC.
The responsibilities of the Registered General Nurse include:
* Skilled in general nursing with the ability to prioritise effectively
* Willingness to embrace new learning
* Compassionate advocate for patients with complex physical and cognitive impairment
* Ability to write comprehensive care plans and reports
* Confident in problem solving
All Registered General Nurse will require:
*Registered general nurse qualification – RGN with a valid NMC PIN
*Excellent communication skills
*Satisfactory references and DBS check
*Dedication to the role
The Registered General Nurse package includes:
* Working with a committed, forward thinking and supportive team
* Support and opportunities for continuing professional development
* Contributory pension scheme
* Paid sick leave (after qualifying period)
* Access to regular clinical supervision
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Subsidised meals
* Free parking
* Corporate benefit package
* Birthday leave
* NMC fee payment
And many more!
Call Time Recruitment today and ask for Amanda on 0161 238 9773! Reply to this advert to apply!
You must sign in to apply for this position.