Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£18.50 per hour plus Paid Breaks and Paid Handover
Hours: 36 -contracts available
Shifts: days or nights
Time Recruitment is excited to be recruiting for a Registered Nurse for a national healthcare provider winner of the prestigious investors in people award and awarded top 20 care home group two years running. A a Registered Nurse at this care home will receive the highest level training and support with industry leading benefits with a hands on clinical management staff.
The facility has is a 75 bedded residential and nursing home, split between 2 units with 39 beds on the nursing unit, working with end of life and dementia care patients. This home has a good CQC report and a staff ratio of 1:6 with another nurse and a clinical lead on shift.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training to develop your career.
* High staffing ratio.
* Introduce a friend scheme.
* Store discount.
* 28 days annual leave.
* Pension scheme.
* Assigned learning and development team working nationally to deliver internal training.
* Blended approach to learning – e-learning, face to face training and coaching sessions regularly.
* Advanced dementia services team – delivering dementia training.
If you are a Registered Nurse RGN or an RMN or RNLD looking for the opportunity to work for a prestigious care home provider who value staff and encourage development then please apply below or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.