Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Salary: £18.00 per hour (£35,100 per annum)
Hours: Days or Nights – 37.5 hour contract
Location: Tipton, Dudley
Time Recruitment is assisting a NEW innovative; progressive healthcare provider that offers an individualised care pathway promising genuine co-production of idiosyncratic plans of care for those with mental health needs and learning disabilities in its search for a Staff Nurse.
This service is a specialist high dependency unit for those with complex mental health needs; with no more than 14 beds in total; patient’s here will stay no longer than 14 weeks and the service will specialise in assisting those on community treatment orders and section 117’s and stopping PICU or long term admissions and providing successful rehabilitation.
Your role as a Staff Nurse here will be to:
* manage symptoms and associated risk behaviours
* manage relational difficulties and reduce distress and associated risk behaviours in order to achieve improved mental health and social, relational and occupational functioning
* Assist patients with a move towards independent living using an 18 month rehabilitation programme
* Undertake clinical audits and conduct medication rounds
* Guide junior RMN nurses
You will benefit from seeing your patients successfully rehabilitate and join the community; in a company that has an excellent ethos and nurse managers with an excellent track record; with some of the best staff nurse to patient ratio’s the industry has to offer.
Other benefits for the Staff Nurse include:
* Flexible working hours – around you!
* Bonus scheme on offer
* Registration Fees paid
* Free Parking
* Employee assistance program
* Life Assurance
* Continuous professional development
* Wellness Programs
* Great Career opportunities
Training is available in the following areas:
* 5 day PMVA training
* 2 week induction
* Psychoanalytical behaviour training
* Sex offender training
Are you staff nurse wanting to return to the patient group you love? Do you want to benefit the lives of younger adults with a primary diagnosis in mental health and aid them in flourishing?
If you are a RMN or RNLD looking to work with a highly accredited ‘outstanding’ hospital manager; qualified nurse and lecturer and develop your skills apply for the staff nurse role today; or click apply below for immediate consideration.
Any questions about the staff nurse position? Contact Sarah at Time Recruitment
You must sign in to apply for this position.