Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Salary: £16.00 – £18.00 per hour (£31,000 – £35,000)
Hours: Days and Nights – 37.5 hour contract
Location: Tipton, Dudley
Time Recruitment is assisting a NEW innovative; progressive healthcare provider that offers an individualised care pathway promising genuine co-production of idiosyncratic plans of care for those with mental health needs and learning disabilities in its search for a RMN nurse.
This service is a specialist high dependency unit for those with complex mental health needs; with no more than 14 beds your role as a RMN here will be to:
* manage symptoms and associated risk behaviours
* manage relational difficulties and reduce distress and associated risk behaviours in order to achieve improved mental health and social, relational and occupational functioning
* Assist patients with a move towards independent living using an 18 month rehabilitation programme
* Undertake clinical audits and conduct medication rounds
* Guide junior RMN nurses
You will benefit from seeing your patients successfully rehabilitate and join the community; in a company that has an excellent ethos and nurse managers with an excellent track record; with some of the best staff nurse to patient ratio’s the industry has to offer.
Other benefits for the RMN include:
* Flexible working hours – around you!
* Bonus scheme on offer
* Registration Fees paid
* Free Parking
* Employee assistance program
* Life Assurance
* Continuous professional development
* Wellness Programs
* Great Career opportunities
Are you RMN nurse wanting to return to the patient group you love? Do you want to benefit the lives of younger adults with a primary diagnosis in mental health and aid them in flourishing?
Apply for the RMN role today; or click apply below for immediate consideration. Any questions about the RMN position? Contact Sarah at Time Recruitment
You must sign in to apply for this position.