Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Salary: £16.00 – £18.00 per hour (£31,000 – £35,000)
Hours: Days and Nights – 37.5 hour contract
Location: West Bromwich
Time Recruitment is assisting a NEW innovative; progressive healthcare provider that offers an individualised care pathway promising genuine co-production of idiosyncratic plans of care for those with mental health needs and learning disabilities in its search for a RNLD nurse.
This NEW service in West Bromwich specialises in offering rehabilitation to patients with learning disabilities in a small 5 bedded built for purpose specialist unit. As a RNLD nurse here you will work with an extensive on site multi-disciplinary team.
You can be assured you are joining a promising nurse led service as a RNLD nurse; your duties will be as follows:
* Maintain and provide a homely environment for service users, ensuring that the highest standards of care are always maintained.
* Ensure that service users achieve their optimum level of independence, working within the prescribed care model.
* Utilise the nursing process for all service users. Demonstrate an individualised approach to service user care – using the agreed nursing model.
* Supervise the professional work of junior staff ensuring that service user care is carried out according to the hospital policies and procedures.
* Administer drugs and medicines as prescribed, according to service’s Medicine’s Management policy and NMC Guidance.
You will benefit from seeing your patients successfully rehabilitate and join the community; in a company that has an excellent ethos and nurse managers with an excellent track record; with some of the best staff nurse to patient ratio’s the industry has to offer.
Other benefits for the RNLD include:
* Flexible working hours – around you!
* Registration Fees paid
* Free Parking
* Employee assistance program
* Life Assurance
* Continuous professional development
* Wellness Programs
* Great Career opportunities
Are you RNLD nurse wanting to return to the patient group you love? Do you want to benefit the lives of younger adults with learning disabilities?
Apply for the RNLD role today; or click apply below for immediate consideration. Any questions about the RNLD position? Contact Sarah at Time Recruitment
You must sign in to apply for this position.