Job Role: Outbound Sales Adviser – MONDAY START
Job Salary: £20K Basic, Uncapped commission but realistic is around £28k
Job Location: Altrincham
Job Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:45am – 5:15pm – No weekends
Do you have a background in sales/customer service? Are you looking to work set office hours without any weekends? Do you want to earn an average annual salary of almost £28K? If so then this role should be ideal!
We are working with a multi-award winning national digital marketing company who require a number of confident and salesy individuals to join their Business to Business (B2B) sales team located in their modern offices in Altrincham, South Manchester. Their offices are located close to a bus and metrolink station.
You will be brought in as a Outbound Sales Adviser to contact small to medium sized businesses (SMEs) in order to offer marketing opportunities and solutions, with the ideal result being a sign up there and then. As the company has such a well known name, it is unlikely anyone you speak to will not have heard of them, therefore making the conversation that bit easier.
As an Outbound Sales Adviser in the B2B team you will be expected to:
– Outbound call Businesses using leads provided by the company – NOT a dialler!
– Research potential targets and show initiative by generating your own business
– Gather the right information by asking in depth questions to get hold of the correct decision makers at each company
– Objection handle when speaking to “gate keepers” who are often the first point of contact at a business
– Work towards a target of how many decision makers spoken to, new deals agreed, calls attempted etc
– Get a buy in from the company by showing knowledge of the product and what makes them the right choice
– Manage accounts you have brought on to ensure they remain happy with the service
The right fit of candidate for the Sales Executive role is:
– Money Motivated
– Friendly and upbeat phone manner
– Career driven
– Excellent attention to detail
Benefits – Free Parking, Excellent Progression, Uncapped Commission, regular rewards and staff Incentives.