Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Energy Sales Advisor
£20K – £23K basic, OTE of £40K+
08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Thursday and an early finish 14:30 Friday.
One of the most reputable energy/utilities consultancy companies in the UK are looking for experienced sales people to join their established Energy Sales Advisor team in their modern offices located in the centre of Bury.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a financially stable company, who have won awards such as “Manchester Best Employer of the Tear”, “High Growth Business of the Year” and “Excellence in Developing People Award”.
Energy Sales Advisor are responsible for building relationships with new customers via lead generation and managing existing customer – achieving sales targets and generating repeat business.
Key Duties of an Energy Sales Advisor;
* Working within a business to business (B2B) sales environment
* Dealing with key decision makers
* Outbound dialling, identifying new sales opportunities and handling objections
* Responsible for generating and managing own business pipeline through CRM system
* Negotiation of contracts, building strong customer relationships for renewal purposes
Skills/Experience required to be an Energy Sales Advisor;
* Previous outbound B2B telephone-based sales experience or Sales Account Management, preferably with a background in the energy sector
* Ability to create immediate rapport and customer relationship
* Self-motivated with good planning and organizational skills
* Proven experience of meeting/achieving KPI and Revenue targets
* Competent IT user, i.e. email, Excel (spreadsheets), Word (documents)
* Able to handle objections in a persuasive and confident manor
* Strong interpersonal skills, is driven to deliver excellent service with a strong commitment to the role.
Benefits of working as an Energy Sales Advisor;
* 31 days’ holiday per year including statutory holidays
* Ability to manage your own workload/breaks – self management
* £40K+ OTE working as an Energy Sales Advisor
* Regular incentives
* Monthly in-house events
* Huge social events
* Genuine opportunities to progress within our successful growing business
If you feel you are suitable for this role, APPLY NOW and contact Sam at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9774 for more information.
You must sign in to apply for this position.