Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Senior Care Assistant
Bury St Edmunds
Full time days – 39 hours
£10.77 per hour
A very well established charitable and nationally recognized organisation is looking for a Senior Care Assistant to work flexibly days at their purpose built home in Bury St Edmunds. The home is purpose built over looking beautiful gardens and rivers.
The organisation is committed to helping employees achieve their full potential. They recognize that you are an individual and will support you to plan your personal career development offering a dedicated mentor, a continuous development plan with management training enabling you to oversee others..
As a Senior Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
– Leading the care and ancillary staff in all aspects of their work.
– You will actively take part in management meeting highlighting any problems and contributing to the overall running of the home
– You will also play an active role in the development of staff and new team members as a trainer.
– To help maintain in the Home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the Values of the group deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
– Support the Home Manager in the duties of ‘Responsible Officer’ for the Home under all statutory requirements, legislation and in-house practice. This will include maintaining relevant records, logs and other documents as necessary and the issue and control of medications for which the Home has taken responsibility.
What’s on offer?
* Free Onsite Parking
* High quality training provided to those willing to learn.
* Company pension scheme
* Overtime rates
* 30 days annual leave (Including Bank Holidays)
* Flexible benefits including buying and selling holidays
* Life assurance
* High street discounts
All applicants for this role must hold a NVQ level 2 Health and Social Care or the equivalent of. Experience in a management role would be an advantage but full training will be given.
If you feel this is the role for you and you can see yourself moving forward with this award winning care group then apply here. Call Time Recruitment and ask for Mark or hit apply below.
You must sign in to apply for this position.