£19.00ph – £22.00ph (Equivalent to £39,520 – £54,912 per annul) + Sick Pay + Paid Breaks + £2.00 Overtime enhancements!
Coventry, West Midlands
Hours: 36 – 48 contracts
Shifts: Days/Nights available NO mixed shifts
Job profile for the Senior Nurse
Time Recruitment are proud to be selecting for a Senior Nurse to join a specialist provider who provide therapeutic pathways for people suffering with mental health and assist patients with neurological conditions, palliative care, and dementia care. The nursing service provides care for both younger, older adults and the elderly. The service has been running since 2017 and is currently under a new registered manager who is also a Registered Nurse and comes from a successful background with an excellent reputation.
The modern nursing facility recruits all nurse disciplines due to various health conditions that require nursing support. The Senior Nurse will be joining a service that is rated GOOD with CQC and has excellent staffing to patient ratios.
Senior Nurse Requirements
* Be nurse qualified, with an active NMC pin
* Will support the registered manager in the daily running of the role
* Must have a strong clinician
* Must be competent on DOLS/ mental health act
* Excellent communication skills
* Supervise the creation of care plans – assessment and discharge
* Competent knowledge on Dementia Nursing Care and Palliative care
* fair but assertive approach who is not afraid to challenge others
Senior Nurse Position Overview
* As a Senior Nurse working here will be working for a successful rehabilitation setting which delivers enduring mental health services to service users who may have physical disabilities, Dementia, and challenging behaviours.
* Will be responsible for all member of the care staff on duty
* Demonstrate excellent leadership skills
* Be an excellent communicator
Senior Nurse Position Remuneration
* Loyalty bonus
* Free DBS
* Paid NMC pin re-validation
* 35 days annual leave
* 5 days full sick paid
* Pay review after a successful probation
* Regular on-site training
* Free PARKING
* Support with NMC pin re-validation
This innovative state of the art service also has a cinema, gym, leisure facilities and a bistro café for all the care team to enjoy.
As the Senior Nurse you will be joining a mental health provider who dominates the west midlands region offering exceptional therapeutic rehabilitation intervention for its users. If you want to be part of the team, click APPLY below!
Or alternatively, contact Larissa at Time Recruitment to find out more about the Senior Nurse position.