Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£18.00ph – £19.00ph (Equivalent to £47,424 per annul)
Coventry, West Midlands
Job profile for the Senior Nurse
Time Recruitment are proud to be selecting for a Senior Nurse to join a specialist provider who provide therapeutic pathways for people suffering with mental health and assist patients with neurological conditions. The service is in its infancy only been established since 2017 and is currently under a new registered manager who is also a Registered Nurse and comes from a successful background with an excellent reputation off turnaround management.
Senior Nurse Requirements
* Be nurse qualified, with an active NMC pin
* Will support the registered manager in the daily running of the role
* Must have a strong clinician
* Must be competent on DOLS/ mental health act
* Excellent communication skills
* Supervise the creation of care plans – assessment and discharge
* Competent knowledge on Dementia Nursing Care and Palliative care
* fair but assertive approach who is not afraid to challenge others
Senior Nurse Position Overview
* As a Senior Nurse working here will be working for a successful rehabilitation setting which delivers enduring mental health services to service users who may have physical disabilities, Dementia, and challenging behaviours.
* Will be responsible for all member of the care staff on duty
* Demonstrate excellent leadership skills
* Be an excellent communicator
Senior Nurse Position Remuneration
* Loyalty bonus
* Free DBS
* Paid NMC pin re-validation
* 6 weeks annual leave
* 5 days full sick paid
* Pay review after a successful probation
* Regular on-site training
* Free PARKING
* Support with NMC pin re-validation
This innovative state of the art service also has a cinema, gym, leisure facilities and a bistro cafe for all the care team to enjoy.
As the Senior Nurse you will be joining a mental health provider who dominates the west midlands region offering exceptional therapeutic rehabilitation intervention for its users. If you want to be part of the team click APPLY below!
You must sign in to apply for this position.