Failsworth, Manchester – M35
£21.50 + Paid Breaks per hour + Handover – (£44720)
Days – Full Time
Deputy Manager Needed, my client is a family run service that is very well-respected based in Failsworth. The service has a Good CQC and offers residential and nursing patients. The successful candidate will be clinically strong, an experienced leader and a kind and caring Deputy Manager.
As a Deputy Manager you will be in a service that has impeccable standards of care. The service is modernized and has state of the art equipment to ensure care stands remain to a high level.
Deputy Manager will include the following duties:
* Ensure the care, welfare and safety of residents Is maintained at the highest possible standard.
* Complete physical and psychological assessments of residents
* Ensure individual care plans are kept up to date
* Safely administering and recording of medication
* Conduct robust management audits and following up of all actions
* Ensuring effective rotas are in place
* Liaising with external suppliers and healthcare providers
* Monitoring and developing staff
Deputy Manager Position Remuneration:
* Time and a half overtime rates
* Flexible working hours
* Free Uniform, Training
* 28 Days Holiday
* Life insurance and mobile phone package
For further information or to apply please contact Matthew Cooper at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.