£17.50 – £18.00 per hour (Equivalent £33,696 per annum) + Paid Breaks
Location: Smethwick, Birmingham
Days or Nights available!
36 hour contract only!
Registered Nurse required for a fully compliant nursing home with an excellent CQC scoring Good on all areas! We are leading a search for a Registered Nurse NMC registered to join the well-established facility located in the popular area of Smethwick, Birmingham.
Shifts are well staffed with 2 nurses on the day and 2 nurses on the night shift, supported with experienced care staff, they also have nurse practitioners coming into support alongside a clinical lead, deputy manager and a long standing home manager. On nights registered nurses do work autonomously but are provided with generous staffing levels in regards to care staff enabling time for paperwork and clinical duties.
Some of the Registered Nurse Benefits include:
* Free Meals
* Enhancements for overtime
* Paid Handover
* On-site clinical training
* Free parking
* Free DBS
* Pay review after a successful probation
* Excellent staffing to patient ratios
Applicants for the Registered Nurse role should:
* Hold a current NMC registration and have the legal right to work within the UK
* Have strong leadership and clinical skillset
* Maintain a person centred approach to care
* Up to date with current practises and regulations
* Most importantly have a passion for caring
Successful applicants will be rewarded with an excellent salary bracket, generous holiday allowance; bank holidays off or paid double time and a contributory pension scheme, a comprehensive ongoing training and development programme tailored to your needs, free meals and free uniform alongside free parking.
To apply for this excellent Registered Nurse role please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment!
Alternatively please click ‘APPLY’ below.