Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Salary: £18.73 – £20.81 per hour (up to £42,202 per annum)
Location: Bordesley Green, Birmingham
Full Time or Days/Nights
Time Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Staff Nurse for a large charitable organisation providing care, accommodation and support for the elderly nationwide; with an excellent reputation across the west midlands area; the site is in Bordesley Green located closely to heartlands hospital.
Being located near heartlands hospital NHS intake is natural on their intermediate care unit and care is also provided for the elderly requiring specialist dementia care.
There will be a chance for nurses to undertake, training, coaching and mentorship programme who will then able to support core care practitioners. The nurses who choose to do this will start off on the higher salary of £20.40 per hour and gain valid leadership experience and enhance professional development.
You must be a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN qualified) and hold a valid NMC pin and preferably have some leadership experience but staff nurses looking for a step up in mentorship will be considered also.
Training offered for the Staff Nurse role include:
* Apprenticeship programmes
* Full induction training (2 weeks)
* Literacy and numeracy training
* Care training, including Mental Capacity Act and care plan training
* Dementia care qualifications
* Management skills workshops
* Strategic leadership
* NHS on site/NHS standard training
Benefits of the Staff Nurse role include:
* Company contributed pension
* Family friendly policies – work/life balance
* Free counselling and legal advice
* Childcare vouchers
* Crisis/welfare fund
* Sick pay
* Long service awards
* Recommend a friend payments
* Manageable unit size – 25/30 beds maximum
This is a brilliant opportunity to develop and enhance your clinical skills and to join a progressing company with huge potential, ambition and rewarding career opportunities then apply below for more information.
If you have any questions or wish to know more about the position contact Larissa at Time Recruitment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.