Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Salary: £16.25 – £17.75 per hour (£31,687 – £34,612) + £1000 welcome bonus!
Hours: Days or Nights – 37.5 hour contract
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Time Recruitment is assisting a NEW innovative, progressive healthcare partnership that offers an individualised care pathway promising genuine co-production of idiosyncratic plans of care for those with mental health needs and learning disabilities in its search for a Staff Nurse.
This service is a private locked rehabilitation hospital offering support service in Redhill specialises in offering rehabilitation to patients with mental health illness and learning disabilities. The hospital consists of 6 separate wards. As a Staff Nurse here you will work with an extensive on site multi-disciplinary team.
You can be assured you are joining a promising nurse led service as a Staff Nurse; your duties will be as follows:
* Maintain and provide a homely environment for service users, ensuring that the highest standards of care are always maintained.
* Ensure that service users achieve their optimum level of independence, working within the prescribed care model.
* Utilise the nursing process for all service users. Demonstrate an individualised approach to service user care – using the agreed nursing model.
* Supervise the professional work of junior staff ensuring that service user care is carried out according to the hospital policies and procedures.
* Administer drugs and medicines as prescribed, according to service’s Medicine’s Management policy and NMC Guidance.
You will benefit from seeing your patients successfully rehabilitate and join the community; in a company that has an excellent ethos and ward nurse managers with an excellent track record; with some of the best Staff Nurse to patient ratio’s the industry has to offer.
Other benefits for the Staff Nurse role include:
* £1000 welcome bonus
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Registration Fees Paid
* Free DBS
* Employee of the month where you can win an extra days annual leave
* Robust training program
* Continuous professional development
* Wellness Programs
* Great Career opportunities
Are you a Staff Nurse wanting to return to the patient group you love? Do you want to benefit the lives of adults?
Apply for the Staff Nurse role today, or click apply below for immediate consideration. Any questions about the Staff Nurse position? Contact Larissa at Time Recruitment
You must sign in to apply for this position.