Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Location: Solihull, Birmingham
Days- 37.5-hour contract
£17.03 – £17.64 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Time Recruitment are assisting a nationally recognised care group who have an outstanding reputation in the sector; over 90% of their care homes are rated GOOD or Outstanding with CQC.
This NEW service is Solihull, Birmingham specialises is dementia care; but being in its infancy is not up to full occupancy but requires an experienced mentor/leader to join their team as a Staff Nurse.
Overall the service accommodates up to 60 elderly/frail residents; but this is split into residential and nursing operates separately with 15 nursing beds in total; you will be supported by a well-established; reputable home manager and clinical lead; alongside having another Staff Nurse on shift with you.
Your role as Staff Nurse includes:
* Mentoring and supervising care staff
* Management of medications and medication audits
* Delivering clinical excellence and promoting high standards
* Risk assessment and safeguarding
* Admission and discharge
Alongside the delivery of safe and effective palliative and dementia nursing care.
Benefits for the role of Staff Nurse include:
* Overtime payment of £25.00 per hour if shifts over contracted hours picked up
* Fantastic support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager
* Fantastic support with Learning & Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
* Full support if required with Revalidation
* Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual – online which also supports Revalidation
* RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation – free access to nurses
* Joint working with NHS/Universities to provide student placements at homes with additional benefits for nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications.
* Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
* DBS check provided free of charge
* Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
* Pay review every July (has typically been over & above national average and will reward qualification and loyalty to company)
* ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Staff Nurse wanting to join a progressive company and this NEW service in its journey to grow clinically as a Staff Nurse APPLY BELOW or contact Sarah at Time Recruitment
You must sign in to apply for this position.