Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Based in Bolton
Restrain training is a must
Temp – regular hours
Days, Nights and short shifts available
Minimum of 6 months experience required as a Support Worker.
To start immediately
Time Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the leading providers for autism and mental health care in Bolton, my client are currently looking for a number of support workers to fill shifts on a temp basis, this role will be supporting mental health and autistic patients with challenging behaviour in apartments, we are looking for the right support worker with the right attitude towards mental health and autism who is passionate about what they do.
It is also imperative the support worker is resilient as this role is fast paced and you can be faced with a lot of challenges.
This position will include the following responsibilities:-
* Behaviour management
* Provide support in all areas/activities of daily living
* Fill in patients observation reports every hour
* Attend staff meetings and training
* You will encourage each service user with socialising ,and communicating with other individuals
* You will be required to assist with some personal care
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Experience working in mental Health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour is essential
* Caring nature
* Fun and outgoing personality
* Breakaway training, citrus training, MAPA training or some form of restrain training is essential
Benefits of working with this client include:
* Weekly Pay
* Plenty of support on site from senior management and other support workers
* Training may be provided for the right support worker
* Regular shifts available
* Possibility of a permanent contract
This is a great opportunity for a mental health support workers to bank/ network with one of the leading providers in Bolton.
Please contact Naj at Time Recruitment Solutions – 0161 238 9773
(Keywords – support work, mental health, Learning disabilities, medication, NVQ, HC
You must sign in to apply for this position.