Taxi Insurance Advisor
circa £750 bonus per month (£30,000-£35,000 OTE)
10 minutes walk from Piccadilly Train station
How would you like to work for a leading Taxi Insurance specialist? If you’re looking to embark on a career with an employer where you’re more than just a number…. read on! This is not a call centre role, they are a true brokerage who have an excellent reputation across their client base.
There are positions available in both new business and renewals where you will either rebroke or broke policies across a wide range of insurers. This will involve using both portals and manually broking policies by liaising with underwriters and third parties.
Your day to day
– 50/50 split of outbound and inbound calls, any outbound calls will be following up on niche taxi insurance enquiries
– Working with a panel of over 10 insurers to provide the best quotation possible.
– Converting warm leads or ensuring client renewals run successfully.
What you can expect
– A salary ranging between £21,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
– A bonus between £250-£850 dependant on the team you’re in
– 9am-5pm Monday to Friday shift pattern
– Sick pay after probation
– 22 Days holiday rising to 24 days, plus Christmas shutdown & bank holidays
– 4.8/5 Feefo rating from independent customer feedback.
– Outskirts of Manchester City Centre with parking
– Specialist and market leader
– Great family feel with a mature and consultancy like approach – this is not a call centre!
Please apply with your latest CV if you have experience within Insurance or are looking to move into Insurance. There are interview slots available immediately!