Trainee Insurance Consultant
Are you looking for a stable industry where you can build a career? Do you want to work with an organisation who support your development? We have the perfect opportunity for you…
We are partnered with a high street broker who are looking to expand their team with another Trainee Insurance Consultant, whether you have Insurance experience, office or retail we would love to hear from you. Our client are looking for individuals who have a strong personality, great customer service skills and the ability to communicate with members of the public with enthusiasm.
What they can offer as a Trainee Insurance Consultant –
– A route into the Insurance sector for candidates new to the industry
– Further development for individuals who have already had experience within Insurance
– Support with cert CII
– 4 weeks intensive training with further training for your first 12 months in the business.
– £18,000-£26,000 salary package (Dependant on experience)
What they are looking for from a Trainee Insurance Consultant –
– The desire to build a career
What your day to day will look like as a Trainee Insurance Consultant –
– 50/50 split of telephone work and office work – this is not a call centre!
– Going through your diaries, attending to pre-logged work
– Following up with people to get their no claims bonus
– Keeping clients updated on their claim
– Searching the market for the best policies across a range of insurance product
– Speaking with people about renewals or when their policy is due to expire
– Dealing with documentation
– Managing clients from start to finish and acting as their first point of contact
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity to build a stable career in an industry as a Trainee Insurance Consultant where no two days are the same – apply today with your latest CV to be booked in for an interview!