Ilkley / up to £20.19+ £1000 Welcome Bonus / Supernumerary Time
Unit Manager required. My client is a leading healthcare group who have care homes, retirement villages, health centres and hospitals all over the world. With many years’ experience and an outstanding reputation in the Healthcare Sector this is a fantastic opportunity to join a service where you will be respected, treated as one of the family and given the tools needed to do your job well and develop yourself at the same time. This service is based in Ilkley providing residential, nursing and dementia nursing to 49 elderly people in lovely surroundings with a highly skilled team.
42 Hours per week – 3 clinical shifts and 6 hours supernumerary
Benefits of the Unit Manager:
* up to £20.19 per hour + £1000 Welcome Bonus
* Excellent induction, on-going training and development
* Paid Breaks
* NMC & DBS paid
* Workplace Pension
* Hot Meal provided on a 12 hour shift
* Uniform provided
* Shopping discounts
* Health and Wellbeing tools
Duties for the Unit Manager:
* Day to day running of the unit, offering support and guidance to the team of nurses
* Management of Rota’s ensuring adequate staffing levels
* Provide nursing care in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Requirements of the Unit Manager:
* Registered Nurse with a Valid NMC Pin
* Strong leader and mentor, able to delegate effectively
* Promote excellent customer service
* A Team Player who is respectful and compassionate
* Good communication and time management skills
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.