Location: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Salary: £39,000- £40,000 per annum + Great Benefits
Hours: Days – 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday – 37.5 hour contract
Time Recruitment is currently representing an industry leader in the field of mental health having won countless awards and recognised as one of the leading, well renowned and recognised private sector mental health groups in the UK.
We are assisting this leading provider in their search for a Ward Manager in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham.
The facility has a GOOD CQC report in all areas; with an OUTSTANDING rating for ‘caring’ so you can be assured your joining a long standing team; with incredibly high standards and even higher staff nurse to patient ratio’s; your role as Ward Manager is to work with an already thriving senior management team providing additional leadership.
The service is a 24 bedded low secure rehabilitation hospital; these are informal patients or those that are detained under the mental health act with the primary diagnosis of acute mental illness, personality disorder or complex needs.
Your role as the Ward Manager on the Acute ward will require you to be a pivotal part of the senior leadership team; and we are looking for:
* Extensive clinical and management experience
* NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered) – RMN/RNLD qualified
* Fine-tuned decision-making skills
* Effective organisational capability
* Ability to optimise patient engagement and promote ethical practice
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* A role model to your team and a clear leader
* Mentoring student nurses and accessing training and development for existing staff
As the Ward Manager here you will also receive inclusive benefits including:
* Award winning training and development – CIPD recognised
* Regular 1-2-1 and development sessions to enhance your senior management abilities
* DBS cost covered and NMC pin renewal/RCN membership paid for
* 33 days annual leave – increasing with length of service
* Childcare vouchers
* Company contributed pension – 3%
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free meals and free parking
* Healthcare cash plan and additional staff discount schemes
As a facility, the hospital manager is a strong leader, well established with several years’ experience and over 10+ years developing this site; there is a compliment of long standing RMN nurses in place, with excellent staff support on shift so you can be guaranteed you will be working with a like-minded, successful and professional team.
If you are RMN qualified and have leadership/supervision experience and wish to apply for the Ward Manager role, contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below!