Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
* Are YOU MIG/TIG Welder
* Are YOU looking for a new challenge
If you answered YES and are looking for a new position where your hard work and dedication is valued then my client would be very interested in YOU…
Established for over 50 years, they are the leading manufacturer for precision sheet metal and due to continued growth they are now looking to expand their team with the addition of x3 MIG/TIG Welder Fabricators
Job Summary for MIG/TIG Welder Fabricator:
Can perform a variety of MIG and/or TIG welding functions. The individual should be familiar with and capable of using various types of welding equipment. A welder is also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as supervision deems necessary.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities for MIG/TIG Welder Fabricator:
* Ensure jobs are welded as required by the router and drawings and within the times provided and to ensure a high quality finish in line with company drawings and tolerances.
* Dress/Finish off parts to standard required for each job – selecting the correct tools and abrasive pads.
* Inspect work to drawings, be vigilant on quality and always query any doubts with your supervisor.
* Ensure quantities are adhered to and take care with product counts.
* Work a reasonable amount of overtime when requested.
* Attend work on the shift times established by the employer and without excessive absenteeism
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
* Ability to demonstrate the proper application of common welding processes.
* Ability to interpret welding symbols and technical drawings.
* Knowledge of materials and their weldability characteristics.
* Knowledge of welding safety standards.
* Knowledge of welding inspection.
* Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
* Ability to use measuring equipment, including tapes, Vernier callipers, and squares.
If sounds like the right role for YOU, then do not delay and click apply to be in with a chance of landing that new opportunity.
You must sign in to apply for this position.