Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£19.00 – £21.00 per hour + paid breaks
Days/nights – preferably full time but part time considered
A fantastic, caring family run group are looking to recruit a permanent nurse (RGN or RMN) to join them in Farnham, Surrey. With only 4 homes in the Surrey area, they pride themselves on making each nursing home a far above average service for elderly care and are able to ensure each and every staff member & resident is happy there.
The home itself is 60 beds in total, providing care for the elderly with general nursing needs and/or dementia. The CQC is rated Good, and scores ‘outstanding’ for caring which is shows the lengths they go to for quality care.
Benefits for you, the nurse include;
* Excellent pay rates from £19.00 – £21.00
* £1000 – £2000 Annual loyalty bonus
* A Christmas bonus based on individual & homes performance
* Competitive Company pension scheme
* Study support & on-going personal development
* Free minibus transport to & from work from selected locations
* Paid breaks
* 5.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* Free uniforms
As well as the above, a fantastic benefit of working with this group is every member of staff is permanent. They don’t use any agency staff so you will be surrounded by a friendly & welcoming team of nurses!
The home is based in a quiet residential area, just north of Farnham and as mentioned above, free transport will be provided from certain locations for those who don’t drive or simply wish to utilise free transport.
Combining the huge salary on offer, and the outstanding working environment it makes for a genuinely excellent career move for the right candidate, all you need is;
* To be registered with the NMC as RGN or RMN
* A good clinical skillset – PEG feeds, catheter care
* Experience in elderly care – desirable
To apply, or for more information please contact Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment or click ‘APPLY NOW’ Below
RGN, RMN, Nurse, Nursing Home, Elderly Care, Surrey Nurse, NHS, Band 5,
You must sign in to apply for this position.