We are working with a Motor Insurance specialist in the Stockport area, who are expanding their first notification of loss team with a Claims Handler.
They offer a fantastic working environment with a close-knit team where every member of staff is valued and treated as an individual rather than a number.
The role as Claims Handler will involve:
* Converting as many clients as possible who have had an accident into the credit hire, repair and personal injury process.
* Action new claims within the agreed service level agreements
* Ensure claims accepted fall in line with department guidelines, current case law, and broker requirements.
* Provide timely updates to clients on the progress of their claim. * Discuss and negotiate liability.
* Actively manage and monitor hire and repair claims
* Deliver against agreed targets and business objectives.
* Ensure claims managed fall in line with GTA guidelines, current case law and broker requirements.
The package as a Claims Handler :
* £19,500 with £22,000-£23,500 OTE (bonus scheme will continue to rise)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Full training & continuous development
* Social Events * Smart/casual dress code with dress down days
* An incredible work environment
* 4.6 score on FEEFO – customers love them!
Do you have : A strong customer service background or Insurance experience. If so we would love to hear from you! Respond today with your latest CV and we can get you booked in with our client…