£20,700 with £23,000-£25,000 OTE
We are working with an industry leading Accident Management company who manage claims from cradle to grave. They are responsible for providing vehicles to those in non-fault accidents, they then recover costs from the insurance company who insure the at fault vehicle. They take on vehicle repairs and manage the relationship with the insurers involved. You will be working in the Cash Collection department as a Claims Handler, where you will be recovering fees from insurers, managing relationships and negotiating the cost recovery against what is billed.
What you can expect as a Claims Handler
* In depth comprehensive training
* A caseload based around your individual level of experience
* Making around 20 outbound calls per day to insurers and looking at around 15-20 claims per day
* Shifts between 9-5pm Monday – Friday shift or 9-5.30pm dependant on your lunch
* No weekends!
* A varied and interesting role where no two days are the same
* Great progression routes
* Team target bonus based on cash collection
* Hybrid working with only the occasional office trip after training
What they are looking for in a Claims Handler
* The ability to negotiate
* Strong customer service skills
* An individual who works well in a fast paced environment
* Insurance experience or a desire to be trained within Insurance
Apply today with your latest CV to be considered for this career move as a Claims Handler.