£37,440 – £41,600 per annum + pay review after a successful probation!
Full time – Days only – mixture of supernumerary and clinical
Time Recruitment are working with a highly regarded nursing provider in assisting the search for a Clinical Lead to work in a family run care home in friendly residential area of Bromsgrove. The service is currently under new management and has recently had massive investment spent in re-modernising the service creating a warm vibrant homely feel to the nursing home service. We are looking for a Clinical Lead to help support the manager in achieving outstanding with CQC.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Lead who is not phased by a challenge and has excellent experience in turnaround management. We need somebody who is able deliver a high standard of resident care and drive results within the elderly care setting. The ideal Clinical Lead will already be working in a senior position and will be competent on all aspects of clinical governance and promoting the best delivery of safe care.
Your key duties as a Clinical Lead will be to:
* Support the Home Manager in the planning, directing and delivery of high-quality person-centred care.
* Liaise with the Home Manager the across services activity be able to take responsibility in the Home Managers absence.
* Direct and lead the clinical services within a nurse-led environment.
* Ensuring the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards.
* You will be required to undertake staff reviews, team meetings.
* Develop and maintain relationships with residents, family, visitors, and colleagues.
Clinical Lead Position Remuneration:
* Excellent training with on-site clinical trainers to ensure your skills are kept updated
* Time and half enhancements for Christmas & New Year
* Free parking
* Pay review after a successful probation
* Support with re-validation
Applicants for this Clinical Lead vacancy must meet the following criteria:
* Qualified Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin.
* Come from a nursing home background.
* Evidence of previous experience of leading a team.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment!
Or click apply below!