£19.00 – £19.50 per hour + Benefits
Days – 40 or 44 hour contract available
This service has a local excellent reputation in the area and has benefitted from a long standing RGN trained manager for several years; with an exceptional senior management team in place and incredible staff nurse to patient ratio’s the group invest heavily in staff development and staff numbers.
The home has 50 beds in total across 2 floors; per floor there is 1 nurse and 5 carers so overall you will oversee 2 nurses 10 carers and be supported in your role of Clinical Lead by a nurse qualified home manager; the patient group here is largely general nursing and palliative nursing care with some non-challenging dementia.
As a Clinical Lead here your role will be largely supernumerary and will allow you to take direction and supervise admissions coming into the service these can often come in with 24 hours’ notice; this is a fast-paced role in which a proactive and dedicated senior nurse/clinical lead or deputy home manager would thrive.
Duties for the Clinical Lead role are as follows:
* Electronic medications
* Auditing care plans
* Supervision, appraisal, and training of staff
* Wound care and managing leg ulcers
* Mentorship and sign off
* Reporting and risk assessment
* Liaising with wider MDT such as TVN teams/GP
* Palliative/end of life care
* Recruitment and retention
Alongside the above you will be personally developed and receive the following benefits for the Clinical Lead:
* E-learning and face to face specialist training
* Mentorship qualification of NVQ level 5 in leadership and management endorsed
* 2 week induction and quarterly reviews
* Enhanced overtime rates
* 5.6 weeks holiday
* Free parking, DBS paid and NMC registration covered
For more information on the Clinical Lead role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below.