STOCKPORT / £18.50 – £19.50 PER HOUR / PERMANENT / DAY SHIFTS – 36 HOURS
Clinical Lead required. My client is a well-respected, family-run healthcare provider with considerable experience and expertise in the care industry who provide high quality residential, nursing and dementia care.
The service located in Heaton Norris, Stockport has a Good CQC in all 5 domains and caters for 54 residents.
The successful candidate will be clinically strong, an experienced leader and a kind and caring Nurse.
Clinical Lead Position Overview:
* Ensure the level of Clinical Care exceeds standards
* Ensure Statutory, regulatory and legal requirements are met and exceeded
* Provide specialist nursing support and advice
* Take responsibility for resident care
* Supervise and coach colleagues to provide an excellent service
Clinical Lead Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Clinical Lead Position Renumeration:
* £18.50 – £19.50 per hour
* DBS Paid
* Free Uniform, Training and Salary
* 28 Days Holiday
* Excellent progression opportunities
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.