Deputy Nurse Manager
£40,285 per annum + Excellent Benefits + £27.67 for all over time!
Job profile for the Deputy Nurse Manager
Time Recruitment are assisting a 1st class charitable care provider in selecting a talented Deputy Nurse Manager to join their prestigious nursing facility in New Pagnell, Milton Keynes area which is very close to the city centre. Our client provides expert nursing care to the elderly who may also require support with nursing dementia. This innovative provider has an excellent CCQ report, been voted one of the top 20 care homes alongside having a 5-star hygiene rating.
The service is a purpose-built done to a high spec, and has outstanding reputation in the local community for clinical excellence.
As a Deputy Nurse Manager, you will play an important part in the day to day running of the home. We are looking for a motivated and inspirational Deputy Nurse Manager, who has good business acumen and can influence, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. We need somebody who can deliver a high standard of resident care and drive results within the elderly care setting.
Deputy Nurse Manager Position Remuneration
* Sick pay & critical illness support
* Staff discounts of 100+ retail discounts, fuel, electrical good and holidays from the first day you start employment.
* Buy or sell annual leave!
* Refer a friend scheme.
* Pay review after a successful probation.
* Free counselling and legal advise.
* Hardship and welfare awards.
* Loyalty awards.
* Robust induction.
* Free parking.
Deputy Nurse Manager Requirements
* Be nurse qualified, with an active NMC pin
* Will support the registered manager in the daily running of the role
* Must have a strong clinician
* Excellent communication skills
* Can verify death
* Supervise the creation of care plans – assessment and discharge
* Competent knowledge on Dementia Nursing Care and Palliative care
* fair but assertive approach who is not afraid to challenge others
Deputy Nurse Manager Position Overview
* Will support the registered manager in the daily running of the home
* Complete all clinical governance tasks
* Carry our regular audits
* Deliver regular training to all the care team
* Reduce agency spend
* Ensure rigorous safeguarding policies and reporting
For more information on the Deputy Nurse Manager role please contact Larissa McLatchie at Time Recruitment
Alternatively please click APPLY below.