Clinical Nurse Manager
Salary: £42,640 – £44,720 per annum + Excellent Benefits + £5000 bonus!
Location: Kings Heath, Birmingham
Shifts: 8.00am – 8.00pm or 9.00am – 5.00pm
Clinical Nurse Manager required for a specialist nurse led provider who specialise in providing care for those with complex needs by delivering clinical excellence, we are leading the search for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join this state of the art service, it has all the latest and modern equipment and technology.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will play an important role into the daily running of this service as an integral part of the senior management team working on a fully supernumerary basis.
Their service is a 30 bedded home which is split into 3 individual units, 10 beds per unit catering for those with severe physical disability, Huntington’s disease and acquired brain injuries.
The company initially started as a training provider, so as you can imagine training and development is conducted to an extremely high level, it will consist of 2 weeks classroom based then you will work closely with another manager learning the ropes!
The Clinical Nurse Manager working here are entitled to an array of benefits including:
* Paid NMC registration after 12 months saving £120
* Superb discount scheme of high tailor retail markets & leisure!
* Refer friends’ welcome bonus
* RCNI & E-learning support
* Free PARKING
* Free Uniform
* Industry-leading staff nurse to patient ratio levels
* Renowned preceptorship programmes
* Internal and external training opportunities
* Mentorship qualification sponsorship
As the Clinical Nurse Manager your duties include:
* Make sure you are around for any issues or insights that may arise
* Have an excellent supportive management approach
* Leading your team and taking charge of all care activity
* To ensure clinical practice is being adhered to
* Maintaining accurate records whilst delivering high care standards
* Assessing the physical, mental and social needs of all residents
* Overseeing junior staff within the unit, mentoring and training
* Assessments and Pre Assessments
* Ensuring service delivery and safety of the unit
* Liaising with medical professionals and family members
* Overseeing unit management and ensuring correct legislation and procedure is followed
* Meeting with CQC representatives when required
You will be continued to be supported and monitored over a 13 week period after your classroom based training working closely with the Home Manager. With clinical trainers on site completing training in safeguarding, NAPPI, quality improvement, mental capacity, NG/Enteral feeding and tracheostomy care where these skills are required.
APPLY below or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment for more information on the Clinical Nurse Manager role!