Clinical Unit Manager
Salary: £43,680 per annum + paid breaks + £1,000 welcome bonus
Location: Brixton, South West London (SW9)
Hours: Days – 40 hour contract (mixed 9-5 and 8-8 shifts)
Time Recruitment are working with a large national healthcare organisation renowned for industry leading care and a largely recognised brand both internationally and nationally.
The provider is a top 20 care home provider; awarded this accolade in 2021; and this service is the their flagship service in Brixton; it’s a modern care home that boasts stunning décor, grounds, and has an incredible reputation.
This large nursing service provides care for residents aged 18 and over and specialises in mental health, alcohol, drug and HIV- related dementia care as well as nursing care; your role as Clinical Unit Manager will be oversee a 20 bedded unit.
You will oversee a team of nurses and several well-trained care staff as a Clinical Unit Manager here and your duties will be to promote clinical excellence, keep records and maintain clinical governance, manage staff rota’s; supervisions and appraisals and manage admissions into your unit.
Benefits for the Clinical Unit Manager role include:
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events
* Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings
* Paid breaks
* NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
* Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
* NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
* 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
* Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
* Uniform provided
* Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
* Shopping Discounts
* Cash plan (after 18 months’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
* Free flu vaccine
As a Clinical Unit Manager here you will be endorsed to achieve your NVQ level 5 in leadership and mentorship abilities, there is specialist management programmes to allow you to excel in your role.
Applicants for the Clinical Unit Manager role should be NMC registered and RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified; with a passion for leadership and some senior nursing/unit management/clinical leadership or deputy management experience.
If you are interested in this role feel free to call Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below!