Credit Hire Litigation Executive
Hybrid 4 days a week remote
35 hour contract – Monday – Friday
How would you like to work for a leading national Credit Hire organisation within the legal sector? How would you like to have a defined career development path? Read on and work for a fantastic company who will help you grow and develop.
The role as a Credit Hire Litigation Executive
– Managing a caseload of litigated files within Credit Hire
– Handle and manage negotiations between Insurers and Third party solicitors to settle in the quickest most appropriate fashion.
– Undertake court hearings to ensure progression of your cases and that settlement is achieved in a timely manner.
– Working within SLAs
– Managing relationships through formal email communication and telephone conversations.
What we are looking for from a Credit Hire Litigation Executive
– Experience within Credit Hire
– Caseload management experience
– An understanding of Case Law and Litigation procedures.
What they are offering for a Credit Hire Litigation Executive
– A collaborative and supportive work environment
– Opportunities to undertake Legal qualifications
– Defined career progression routes
– An incredible modern office and the ability to work remotely 4 days a week
– £23,000-£30,000 salary
– Annual bonus
Please apply today with your latest CV to be booked in for an immediate interview!