Deputy Home Manager
Location: Cromer, Norfolk
Salary: £48,500 per annum + £3500 Bonus!
Time Recruitment are assisting a highly recommended, national charity that supports the armed forces now looking to recruit a Deputy Home Manager for its prestigious East care home, the service works to gold standards frameworks and boasts a consistently excellent reputation in the area and industry.
This traditional service offers a wide variety of specialised care such as, general nursing, palliative care, and dementia care so as a Deputy Home Manager here you can be guaranteed professional development; ongoing training and the opportunity to work within a long standing, supportive team.
We are looking for a motivated and inspirational Deputy Home Manager, who can influence, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. We need somebody who is able deliver a high standard of resident care and drive results within the elderly care setting.
Your key duties as a Deputy Home Manager will be to:
* Assist the Home Manager in the planning, directing and delivery of high-quality person-centred care.
* Direct and lead the clinical services within a nurse-led environment.
* Ensuring the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards.
* You will be required to undertake staff reviews, team meetings.
* You will deputise in the absence of the Home Manager.
The Deputy Home Manager working within this progressive facility are rewarded with the below benefits:
* NMC annual fee paid for
* £3500 supplement bonus!
* Robust training
* Employee of the month
* Opportunities for a vast; all paid for professional development
* Staff discounts and benefits
* Overtime rates – time and a half Christmas/bank holidays
* 33 days annual leave
Deputy Home Manager interested in the post should be RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified and hold a NMC pin
For further information on the Deputy Home Manager role contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or apply below!