Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Salary: £40000 per annum
Benefits: Paid Breaks + Paid Handover + Free Training & CPD
Hours: Days – 9:00AM to 17:00PM
Location: Bramhall, Stockport – SK7
BRAND NEW SERVICE
Time Recruitment is extremely pleased to be looking for a Deputy Manager to join a stunning; 7 million pound brand new facility in Bramhall, Stockport; the site has received excellent ratings and has won countless awards for being one of the best companies to work for in the UK with highly accredited staff support.
With the facility being brand new; this is a pivotal time to join their already thriving nursing team.
The post is for a Deputy Manager who is passionate about elderly care who want to work in an innovative environment.
As a Deputy Manager you will be responsible and accountable for the management of the clinical area in the home. The home is split into 3 different units but is largely residential; offering a 23 bedded dementia service and a 25 bedded general unit and a short stay re-enablement unit.
The home is split into 3 different units, Dementia, Nursing and Residential
* 5.6 weeks annual leave per annum
* Paid DBS
* Bank Holiday Enhancements
* Refer a friend referral scheme
* Excellent induction programme for new starters
* A rewarding career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company
* Ongoing support and training for nationally recognised qualifications
* Cycle to work scheme
* Wellbeing programmes
* Recognition awards – employee of the month and golden tickets
* Ongoing career development
* Travel plan – walk or ride a bike and get a free meal that day
* Christmas Bonuses
Skills and Experience for a Deputy Manager:
* 1st Level Nurse
* Broad experience of managing people, service and quality to achieve performance targets.
* Background in the Health and Social Care Sector
* Excellent time management and organisational skills, and ability to work on own initiative.
* Ability to communicate effectively and build lasting relationships
Let us know if you are interested and I will discuss this role in more detail alongside other hot jobs in your areas. Please ask for Matthew at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773
You must sign in to apply for this position.