Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Are YOU an experienced Estimator?
Do YOU have experience with Lightning Protection?
Are YOU looking for a new challenge?
If you answered YES then you are one step closer to your next dream job;
I currently have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Estimator to work alongside our existing Lightning Protection Installations team in the West Midlands/South West region, based at our Kidderminster office.
My client who is a market leader and provide Lightning Protection, Electronic Surge Protection, Power Earthing and Specialist Access Services are also a UK market leader and member of the Association of technical Lighting & Access Specialists (ATLAS).
Role of Estimator:
The role will be to work as a member of the regional estimating team. Responsible for quoting and converting a range of new build and retrofit projects across the region and ensuring that all incoming enquiries are responded to in a timely manner and followed to a successful conclusion.
You will build dynamic and long term relationships with our clients and other operational counterparts to ensure the smooth handover of projects to the contract management team.
– Prepare and produce risk assessments, designs, quotations and specifications for lightning protection installation projects in response to enquiries
– Ensure all quotations are technically sound and in accordance with the British and International standards
– Generate new business opportunities
– Managing clients’ expectations and attending pre and post tender meetings.
– Full time permanent position
– Competitive Salary
– Company vehicle package
– 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
– Must have design/estimating experience in lightning protection/earthing or related industry
– Technical competence (ideally BS EN 62305 accreditation and/or a recognised electrical engineering qualification)
– Good knowledge of all relevant UK and European standard relating to lightning protection and earthing.
– Good written and verbal communication skills and customer service relationship building experience
– Computer literacy (Word/Excel, risk assessment software)
– Able to read and interpret drawings, schematics and specifications
If you have the experience to be able to progress in this opportunity then please contact Simon ASAP to discuss further.
You must sign in to apply for this position.