WARRINGTON / £65,000 – £75,000 PER ANNUM, DOE / PERMANENT
Nursing Home Manager if required. My client is a small, very well respected, luxury healthcare provider looking for a Home Manager based in Warrington.
The service has a Good CQC in all 5 domains and offers residential, Nursing and residential memory care, for those living with dementia.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Registered Manager with a valid Pin and a proven track record of improving standards within a home.
Home Manager Position Overview:
* Senior Manager within the Company, leading the home forward
* Responsible for recruiting, managing, leading and motivating all staff within the home
* Ensure quality personj-centred care is consistently delivered and the excellent reputation of the company is maintained
* Must be a Registered Nurse
* Strong Commercial awareness and business acumen.
* Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
* Experience of working with Dementia Care
Home Manager Position Renumeration:
* £65,000 – £75,000 per annum
* DBS Paid
* 28 Days Holiday
* Free parking
* Development and Progression
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.