Are you an experienced Insurance Account Handler looking for a step up? Do you enjoy dealing with a wide range of clientele? We are working closely with an Independent Regional broker who are looking to expand their successful team.
They have been trading for over 50 years and have a stable and transparent management structure, with a diverse book of business which meant they were in a strong position during the pandemic. They offer a laidback yet professional working environment where there is a low turnover, supportive management team and excellent progression routes.
The role as an Insurance Account Handler will involve :
– Broking in the following areas : Fleet Insurance, combined liability, packages for shops & offices, as well as PI, Directors & Officers.
– 85% of the role is renewals and facilitating MTA for existing clients
– 15% of the role will be dealing with new business that has already been brought in from the Senior Management team
– Using Acturis to accurately input and amend quotes and any relevant administrative work.
What you can expect in return as an Insurance Account Handler :
– A stable working environment within a fiercely independent broker.
– 9-5 Monday-Friday working hours
– Great office location in Salford
– Bonus scheme for cross-selling of policies
– A fantastic basic salary of £30,000-£35,000 dependant on experience
– Progression in terms of pay and opportunities to gain exposure to other areas of the business
What we are looking for :
– Technical ability within Insurance
– An individual with the desire to build a career with one employer
– A team player
If you are looking to build a long term career as an Insurance Account Handler in a true Commercial Broker, apply today with your latest CV to be booked in for an interview!