Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£40-50k + Package
My client is a main contractor looking to expand their commercial team based on work load. They specialise within refurbishment and fit out projects. Their projects can be anything within residential, hotel, restaurant or offices.
Office based so need to be able to commute to the office.
Duties to include:
● To support the company in delivering professional contract administration, procurement,
invoicing, estimating and surveying activities to ensure overall positive financial performance
and efficiency of the projects you are responsible for.
● To support the project team in the contract administration function, including programme
monitoring, site surveying, measurement, assessments and claims for extensions of time,
cash flow forecasting and budget reporting.
● To produce accurate and timely interim valuations and final accounts, measuring and
detailing all works in progress and completed on site.
● To produce accurate and detailed Cost Value Reconciliation Reports for all schemes.
● To work and negotiate with contractors to ensure that all requirements (including quality, cost,
environmental and safety of tenants) are being met.If necessary, initiate action under the
contract to enforce requirements.
● To procure and monitor subcontractor and materials works packages, ensuring accurate
record keeping, valuations and timely payments to the supply chain.
● To ensure invoice and valuation accuracy, reduce invoice rejections in line with contractual
To have an awareness and familiarity with the companies budgets, and profit & loss and to
ensure that best practice is adopted at all times, to ensure the best possible commercial
results are delivered at all times.
● To authorise and generate variations to agreed works, including in-house trade staff and
● Maximise potential income revenue in line with the contract.
● To maintain all necessary files and records for the service provided.
● To update the clients and IT systems and Asset management databases in an accurate and
● Undertake tendering and estimating, site surveying, obtaining quotations for non scheduled
works, and assist with winning potential new business.
● Provide support and assistance to colleagues within the team through training, coaching, and
leading by example.
● Financial reporting and assistance with month end / year end numbers, including business
forecasts and budgets.
● Assessing profit and loss on each job to identify areas of underperformance for corrective
● Assist managers and trades in improving financial performance of the respective work
● Management and reporting of performance measures such as turnover per operative reports,
including management and implementation of a successful performance culture.
● To carry out such other duties and responsibilities as are consistent with the concept of the
● Liaise with Operational Offices, Architects, Engineers, Sub-contractors, Suppliers and the
Client to establish the project specification, preliminary requirements, risk provision and
● Carry out handover meetings for successful bids to Project Managers
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for the role, please send an up to date CV
Thanks in advance
You must sign in to apply for this position.