Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Manchester City Centre
Excellent Salary, Great Commission and Benefits including Hot Desk with proven 100k Client Base, Prospect client list set up for New Business and much more.
Time Recruitment Solutions work across various sectors and our Construction Division is responsible for managing the overall relationships with Clients across both white, blue collar and m&e solutions, acting as a key member of the team selling our services to prospects throughout the UK. The consultant will need to develop a good understanding of all aspects of the Client contacts and projects.
Duties of the Recruitment Consultant include:
* Responsible for winning new accounts and developing these relationships
* Point of contact and escalation for Clients – act as the key interface between the Client and all relevant internal teams.
* Responsible for the development and enhancement of supplementary sales – upselling, cross-selling and new solutions.
* Ensure the Client base is kept informed of business issues and developments
* Provision of regular service level reports to Clients
* Networking in our clients sector to draw out High Calibre candidates to be submitted for the roles provided and to generate additional positions.
Requirements of the role:
* Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, at all levels
* Previous experience in recruitment
* Relationship building skills and ability to remain calm under pressure essential
* Money motivated
* Comfortable with technology
* Highly self-motivated.
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for this role please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with your salary requirements for this role, and your notice period/availability.