Registered General Nurse
Up to £20 per hour + benefits
Good CQC report
As a Registered General Nurse you will lead by example, motivating and mentoring the team to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient delivery of care to all residents.
This service is rated GOOD with CQC and it caters to round-the-clock care for people who require nursing, residential, palliative, respite and convalescence care with a capacity of 24 beds in total.
Requirements for the Registered General Nurse:
* A qualified RGN with a valid NMC pin number
* A passion to work with the elderly or within a care home setting
* A committed and organised approach.
* A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits for the Registered General Nurse:
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* Free meals on shift
* Working in a very friendly environment
Applicants for the Registered General Nurse Position should be NMC registered and RGN qualified; with a passion to work with the elderly or within a care home setting.
To apply for the Registered General Nurse position please contact Roxana at Time Recruitment or apply below!