Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
£17.58 per hour paid breaks (Equiv lent to £32,910, per annul)
Time Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a reputable nursing home on the look out to recruit a Registered Nurse for their state of the art facility Sutton Coldfield area of Birmingham.
The Registered Nurse will be joining a small independent provider who always continue to deliver high-end elderly care with incredible reviews! With a strong clinical team in place; as a Registered Nurse here you will be part of a family run business and be treated as a member of the family; with excellent support and development long term.
Additional training and benefits for the Registered Nurse include:
– Excellent training and development both on/off site
– Opportunities to learn to new clinical skills – syringe driver/tracheostomy care
– 5.6 weeks holidays plus excellent enhancements for overtime
– DBS costs covered
– Pension Plan
– Free parking
With both nursing and dementia care within the service; opportunities to develop into an end of life/dementia champion’s/clinical managers are strong with further and future opportunities to gain the following skills:
– Dementia mapping qualifications
– Palliative care qualifications and verification of death
– Peg Feeding
– Medication auditing and management
– NCQ level 4/5 in management
– Syringe Driver
For more information on the Registered Nurse role contact Larissa at Time Recruitment
You must sign in to apply for this position.