Registered Home Manager
Location: Old Windsor, Berkshire
Salary: £65,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + 10% Bonus!
Hours: Full time – 40 hours
Time Recruitment is assisting the UK number ONE! charity we are starting the selection process for an experienced Registered Home Manager. This is an exciting time to join an innovative provider who truly go above and beyond to ensure all the residents have the best quality of life. The home is situated in the town of old Windsor set within a peaceful village with stunning acres of landscaped grounds.
The home recently been taking over by an exemplary charitable provider which is tailored to traditional elegant standard. With no more than 60 beds; we are ideally looking to recruit a CQC registered nursing home manager with a proven track record of achieving good CQC ratings and turnaround management.
Registered Home Manager Position Remuneration
* Exceptional pension plan 6% paid in contributions
* Up to a 10% bonus if certain KPIS are meet
* Free parking
* DBS paid.
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Death in the service benefit which is equivalent to two staff members salary a year!
* Free parking
* Thousands of discounts of high-end retailers, attractions, supermarkets and holidays etc.
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Length of services awards
Registered Home Manager Requirements
* Must have an active NMC pin
* Be a driver with a valid driving licence
* Experienced in managing a nursing home and working within Dementia care
* An understanding of the importance of confidentiality
* High level of care knowledge
* Experience of working with budgets
* Appropriate levels of skill in Maths & English
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Able to use standard MS office packages such as Word, Outlook and Excel
For more information on the Registered Home Manager role please contact Larissa McLatchie at Time Recruitment!
Alternatively please click APPLY below.